I thought you were together with Jack

Aiden's: POV

"You're a vampire." said Olivia. "Yes I am and I love it." I replied. "Darling." called Elizabeth. "I'm coming babe." I said. "Darling?" asked Olivia confused. "Elizabeth is my girlfriend. I said.

"I thought you were together with Jack." she replied. "He's boring." I said. "I thought you loved him." replied Olivia. "Don't you ever shut up?" I asked annoyed. "Fine, I won't bother you or your girlfriend." she replied and left the place. Elizabeth handed me a bottle and I drank.

"I love you so much." said Elizabeth and kissed me. "Love you more." I replied. I ran my hand over her body and she moaned. She took me to a tent and our clothes fell off. We started kissing again and we made out the rest of the night.

***

Olivia's: POV

I was sitting on the stairs at home and cried. I was so hurt. My dog Cocoa lay down her head in my lap. My phone rang and it was Adam.

"Mom, I've wonderful news to share

"Mom, I've wonderful news to share." he said happily. "I don't want to hear it." I replied. "But you'll love it." he said. "I feel for Jack, I never thought you'd cheat on him." I replied. "I haven't cheated on him." said Adam. "I saw you kissing a woman Elizabeth." I replied. "Listen mom, you've got it all wrong." he said. "You told me to shut up and I'll do it." I replied and hung up.

I hate Aiden

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~