I'm here

Esme's: POV

I went down to the basement and met a horrible sight. Adam was lying unconscious on the ground and his makeup were running down the cheeks. His body was covered with burns and I saw his crushed necklace. I gave him blood and he opened his eyes.

"Mom." said Adam weakly. "I'm here." I replied and stroked his cheek. He hugged me tightly and cried. I stroked his back and whispered comforting words. "Aiden tortured me." sobbed Adam. "I'm so sorry." I said. "I just want to sleep." he replied. "You'll sleep my love." I said. I picked him up and walked back home.

***

"How's he?" asked Snow worried. "He's okay, but he needs to sleep." I said. I laid Adam carefully on the couch. Tears filled Snow's eyes when she saw how badly s injured her uncle was. I sang You are not alone by Michael Jackson. I knew it was his favorite song by him. He had a happy smile on his face.

Something whispers in my ear and says that you are not alone. I am here with you, though you're far away. I am here to stay, but you are not alone. I am here with you, though we're far apart.

You're always in my heart, but you are not alone. Lone, 'lone. Why, 'lone. Just the other night, I thought I heard you cry. Asking me to come and hold you in my arms. I can hear your prayers your burdens I will bear. But first I need your hand, then forever can begin.

***

Kitty's: POV

I heard a scream outside the house. I rushed out and saw Emily lying on the ground.

"Emily, wake up." I said. She opened her eyes and saw me. She hugged me and cried. "Em, your arm." I said. Emily saw the bite mark and gasped.

I wrapped a cloth around it to hide it. I knew it was bad, very bad. I looked at my little sister with tearful eyes. I couldn't say anything. She saw the look on my face and understood. I hugged her and cried quietly.

Emily has been bitten by a werewolf

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~