I think someone is stopping Michael from telling the truth

Jack: POV

I stood in the shower and suddenly the water was red. I looked at my hands and they were covered in blood. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went out. I looked at the mirror and someone had written something in blood. You murdered me. I pretended to be scared

 I pretended to be scared

"Adam." I screamed. "What's wrong darling?" he asked worried. "My hands were covered in blood and someone had written something on the mirror also in blood." I said scared. Adam hugged me.

"It's something more." he said. "It's nothing, I'm fine." I replied. "Are you sure?" asked Adam. "Yes." I said. "I'm always here if you want to talk." he replied. "Thank you darling." I said. "I love you." he replied. "I love you more." I said and kissed him. We kissed on the way to our bedroom. We made out.

***

Skyler's: POV

"Please Michael, talk to me. I need to know who killed you." I said. But I was cut off again and I broke down crying.

"Sky." said Raven. "I was cut off again." I sobbed. "I think someone is stopping Michael from telling the truth." she said. "I need to know the truth so I can give him justice." I replied. A paper note fell down to the floor. I picked it up.

"What does it say?" she asked. "It only says J." I said. "Didn't Michael have an assistant named Javi?" asked Raven. "It wouldn't surprise me if it was him who killed him. I've never trusted him." I said. "Michael, was it Javi who killed you?" asked Raven. There was no answer. "I won't give up." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Michael knows who killed him, but someone is stopped him from the tellling the truth.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~