You won't be sad forever

Esme's: POV

I heard the doorbell rang and I rushed down to open. "Aiden?" I asked shocked. "No, I'm Adam." he said. "Forgive me, I thought you were someone else." I replied. "It's okay." he said.

" he said

(Esme)

"I'm Esmeralda Salvatore, Jack's sister." I replied. "Nice to meet you." he said. I showed him around and he was so different to Aiden. Adam was kind and caring, while Aiden was cold and selfish.

"I've taken care of my kids since my husband Michael died." said Adam. "I was a huge fan of him. I've saved up money for his this is it comeback tour." I replied. "He was so excited to perform again." he said sadly. I gave him a hug.

"You won't be sad forever." I replied. I wiped away a tear and he smiled. "Thank you Esme." he said. "You're welcome." I replied. "I must go now but it was nice to meet you." he said. "Nice to meet you as well." I replied. "Bye." he said before he left. "Bye." I replied.

***

Emily's: POV

I went to the bookstore and looked around. A girl went up to me. "Do you need help?" she asked. "I'm looking for Queen of the dammed by Anne Rice." I said. "Wait here." she replied and walked away. She came back after a few minutes with the book. "Thank you." I said and paid it.

Then I met up with Kitty and Sky. We walked to Mystic Grill. We sat down at the table. Matt took our orders. Then the door opened and dad came in. But he'd meet Grace today. Matt came with our food. Dad passed our table.

"Since when did dad start wearing leather clothes?" whispered Kitty

"Since when did dad start wearing leather clothes?" whispered Kitty. "Dad doesn't like tight clothes." I whispered back. "This is scary." said Sky low. "I agree." I replied. "I agree too." said Kitty.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

The girls met Aiden

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~