I think we'll be great friends

Raven's: POV

"Welcome to your new school." said papa. "I like it." I replied. "You'll get used to it." he said and got out from the car. I followed dad into the school and everyone was looking at us.

Some guys made whistle sounds at Kitty and she gave them a death glance. They ran quicky away. We walked to the principal's office. We walked in and a woman smiled at us.

"Hello. My name is Olivia Benson and I'm the principal." she said kindly. "This is my daughter Raven Warren." replied dad. "It's very nice to meet you." she said. "Thank you." I replied. "You're very welcome." said Olivia.

She showed us the way to the classroom. It'd be great if everyone could stop staring at us. We met a kind girl named Leslie and Olivia's son Noah.

(Olivia)

(Olivia)

(Leslie)

(Leslie)

(Robin)

"It's nice to meet you." she said. "The same. New Jersey is very beautiful." I replied. "I agree, especially around fall and summer." said Leslie. "I think we'll be great friends." I replied. "I like you." she said. "Leslie and Noah, can you show Raven around?" asked Olivia. "Sure." said Noah and they showed us around. I think I will enjoy my time here.

***

Adam's: POV

I visited my parents' shop. Victoria was there and helped them. I told them about the Annabelle doll.

"It sounds like Annabelle is haunted." said mom. "I wouldn't be suprised if she is." I replied. "I found something. The doll belonged to a girl named Annabelle Heggins. She lived in the house you bought with her family. Tragically, she died when she was seven. Her soul went into the Annabelle doll." said Victoria. "I feel for Annabelle so much." I replied.

Leslie is Raven's first real friend

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~