It was papa who killed Michael

Raven's: POV

I ran into house and found dad in the living room. "Dad, we have to talk." I said. "Wait, I've some wonderful news to share." he replied excited. "This is serious." I said, but he didn't listen. "I'm pregnant again." he replied. "Papa is not who you think he is. He's a killer dad, it was papa who killed Michael." I replied.

"That's it, no more video games and horror movies for you." said dad strictly. "Please believe me dad." I begged. "He's your papa Raven." he said. "That was before I found out he was a cold-blooded killer." I replied. "He's not a killer, how dare you accuse him of that?" asked dad upset.

"It's true, if you just listen to me." I said. "I don't want to hear more things about Jack, understood?" he asked. "Yes dad." I said. "I was working at the hospital the day Michael died." said Jack. "Now apologize Raven." replied Adam. I lost my patience.

"I saw a vision of you, you poured poison into Michael's water glass. You only killed him because you were jealous of dad and his relationship. You killed Michael so you could have dad for yourself." I yelled. Jack raised his hand and my cheek burned. I held my hand onto my cheek and tears filled my eyes. "I hate you." I said and ran to my room.

***

I threw clothes into my backpack. I also packed down my wallet, phone charger and other stuff too. I wrote a note to dad. I can't stay here anymore.

"Where are you going?" asked Addy. "I need to get out of here." I said. "You're not going anywhere without me and Annabelle." he replied. "I'll go back to New York." I said.

Addy and Annebelle gave me a hug. I packed them down in my bag. Then I walked out of the house. I took my bike and cycled towards the train station.

Raven runs away from home

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~