I could stay here forever

Adam's: POV

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. I smiled at George. "Let's get out of this town." he said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To my favorite place." he said with a smile on his face.

I wrote a note to my kids and followed him out to his car. Jack started the engine and drove out of the city. He stopped the car when we arrived to a beautiful house. We stepped out and I felt his hand in my hand.

 We stepped out and I felt his hand in my hand

"Welcome to my home." he said. "You live here?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "The house is so beautiful and timeless." I replied. "I'm glad you like it." said Jack. He gave me a house tour and I was amazed. We went out on the balcony and the view was absolutely wonderful. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh autunn air.

"I could stay here forever." I replied and he smiled. I looked at him and I could get lost in his eyes. He smacking his lips against mine. I kissed him back. He picked up me in his arms and went to his bedroom. We made out the rest of the day.

***

"Well, well, look what we have here." said a mam. I turned around and saw a man who looked exactly like me.

"My name is Aiden Pierce." he said. "How can we look exactly alike?" I asked. "Because I'm your doppelgänger." he said. "My what?" I asked shocked. "Your doppelgänger." said Aiden. "So you were the one my kids saw at Mystic Grill." I replied. "Yeah." he said. "Just leave Aiden." replied Jack. "I won't disturb your romantic moment together." he said and left. "Do you know him?" I asked. "Aiden is my ex-boyfriend." said Jack.

***

Esme: POV

"Well, well, look what we have here." said a woman. "Elizabeth." I replied coldly. "Don't be like that Esme." she said. "Isn't it enough that Aiden is here?" I asked. "I've missed him so much." she said.

(Elizabeth)

(Elizabeth)

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my chapter

Adam met his doppelgänger

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~