They're coming for us

Adam's: POV

Kitty went into the room and she was holding a vase with flowers. She got a vision and dropped the vase.

"What is it Kitty?" asked Tim suddlenly

"What is it Kitty?" asked Tim suddlenly. "The vampire council, they're coming for us." she said. "Honey, come here." I replied and Esme went up to me. "Why?" asked Emily. "We haven't broke any law." said Tim.

"Of course." replied Jack and I looked confused at him. "The vampire council thinks that Esme is an immortal child." he said. "She were born not bitten, she grows ever single day." I replied.

***

"I won't let them kill Esme." said Emily. "They won't listen to us." replied Tim. "But if we create an army, maybe they will." I said. "I'm not going to let them fight." replied Jack. "No fight, witness." I said. "It's worth a try." replied Tim.

"Daddy, are we going to die?" asked Esme worried. "I won't let anybody hurt you or Emily." I said. Esme looked at her sister and she had tears in her eyes. I hugged them and they sobbed quietly. "I promise." I said. Mom came into the room and I read her thoughts. She had a sad look on her face. She knew the council would kill us.

I feel for them

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~