You need to rest

Katerina's: POV

-Flashback-

June 12th 1505: Bulgaria

My fever grew and grew and the doctor has said that I will die soon. I was seriously ill with tuberculosis.

"Mother, am I going to die?" I asked. "Don't think about it." said Maria softly and stroked my forehead. "I hear voices in my head, they whisper to me." I replied. "You need to rest." she said and blinked away the tears. "Good night mother." I replied and fell asleep. "Sleep well my darling." she said and went out from my room.

**

"Come honey, come our beloved sister. We will not harm you, we are not dangerous. You belong to us, you will always belong to us." said the voice in my head.

I sat up in my bed and I was breathing heavily. Then I saw that someone was in my room. It was the doctor. He went up to my bed.

"Good evening Katerina." he said. "I don't want to die." I replied. "I can give you another life." he said. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. He bit his wrist and bought it to my mouth. I felt blood taste and then I died.

***

I woke up in an unknown room, I had no idea where I was. It was raining outside and someone had made up a fire. The door opened and a young blonde man came in. Had he taken me here to hurt me?

 Had he taken me here to hurt me?

"Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Nicolas." he said. "I'm Katerina." I replied. "I saved your life, but I had to turn you into a vampire." he said. "Vampires doesn't exist." I replied. "We hide from people." said Nicolas. "I believe you." I replied.

I went up and looked at myself in a mirror. My eyes were still blue, but my skin was paler. My dark hair made me look like a ghost. I was very beautiful. I think I'll like my new life as a vampire.

"Are you ready for your first hunt?" he asked. I felt a burning pain in my throat. The pain was worse than any pain I had ever felt. Can someone stop the fire. I nodded my head. We ran out from the house and into the woods.

-End of the flashback-

Nicolas saved Katerina's life

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~