Will you still love me

Kitty's: POV

I opened my eyes and looked confused around. It took a few minutes for me to realize that I was in the hospital. The sun shone in and burned my skin. "Ow." I screamed. A nurse came in and looked worried at me. "Is everything alright?" she asked. "Close the curtains." I said and she did as I said.

Then she walked out again. I saw a blood bag hanging on hook and I licked my lips. I started drinking and the blood tasted so good.

But my teeth hurt and my eyes were red. I let out a scream and the nurse came into the room again. I rushed up to her inhuman speed and bit into her neck. I had no idea blood would taste so good. I hid the body and changed back to my clothes.

***

***

Dad and papa came into the room. They saw the dead nurse and the blood. I had tears in my eyes. They hugged me and Tim.

"I'm sorry, the blood." I said. "It's okay honey." replied Adam and hugged us. "Sweetie." said papa and hugged me too.

"This ring will protect you two from the sun." said papa and gave us beautiful rings. "Thank you." I replied. "We'll protect you, I won't let anything harm you." he said. I hugged my parents and cried. "Poor thing." replied Jack.

"Will you still love me?" I asked. "Of course Kitty, we'll always love you and Tim, no matter what." I said. "Thank you." I replied. "We're here for you." said Jack and I smiled softly.

Kitty and Tim are vampires now

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~