It must be you who's Mr. Petrova

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

October 11th 1864: Mystic Falls

"He's here." I said. The driver opened the door for him. "It must be you who's Mr. Petrova." I said. "Please, call me Aiden." he replied. "I hope you will enjoy your time here." I said. "Thank you." he replied. I presented him for my family.

(Jack)

(Jack)

(Aiden)

(Aiden)

"Elio, can you help me with the bags?" asked Aiden. "Sure." he said and they went up to the guest room. Aiden went up to me and kissed my hand.

***

Aiden's: POV

I made out with Jack and kissed him. I was breathing heavily. He looked worried at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes." I said. He continued to kiss him and my face changed. "Your eyes." I replied scared. I pulled his head aside and bite him. Jack woke up the next morning and saw that his pillow was bloody.

"Good morning." I said. "You drank my blood, you are a vampire." he replied horrfield. "Shhh." I said and put my finger on his lip.

"I promise I won't hurt your family. But you and your sister won't be safe, but nobody will notice anything." he said. "Nobody will notice anything." I replied. "I have plans for you, we'll have so much fun." said Aiden. But everything he said was just lies and we believed in them.

***

Esme's: POV

"Are you okay Jack?" I asked worried. "I'm fine." he said. "You're quite pale." I replied. "I need some air." said Jack and walked out of the house. Aiden passed me. "Have you done something to my brother?" I asked. "No." he said. "I've my reasons not to trust you." I replied. "Be careful Esme." said Aiden.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Aiden is just like Katherine

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~