New house

Adam's: POV

October 14th 2015: Pottstown

"Girls, wake up!" I said. "What's it?" asked Amy sleepy. "We're here!" I said. She opened her eyes and a happy smile appeared on her face. "I love it, so beautiful!" replied Amy. "I'm glad you like it!" said Alexander.

(Amy and her little sister Max)

(Alexander, Adam's husband)

(Their new house)

"It's scary!" replied Max. Alex lifted up her in his arms. "It's just a house, you've nothing to be afraid of!" he said. He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Time to pick a room!" replied Amy and ran into the house. "I've never seen her so happy before!" I said. "Me either!" replied Alex.

A woman passed us with her dog. She had a concerned look on her face. Her dog barked happily at Max.

"Is everything alright?" I asked worried. "Yes!" she said. "You seem to be concerned about something!" replied Alex. "Oh, it's just the house!" said Elizabeth. "Me and my husband are the new owners!" I replied.

"How my children do you have?" she asked. "Two!" I said. "Please move out, for your children's sake!" replied Liz. "We have just bought it!" said Alex. "A horrible event took place in that house 42 years ago!" replied Elizabeth. "What happened?" I asked. "Remember what I said!" she said and left us alone.

Max began crying. "Don't cry sweetie!" replied Alex with a soft voice. "I wonder what happened?" I asked. "She was pretty scary, to be honset!" he said.

Let's go inside and drink hot chocolate with whipped cream!" I replied. "Yay!" said Max. "You're too cute!" I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I knocked on Amy's door. "Come in!" she said. I walked in and looked around. On the shelves stood her porcelain dolls and skeleton dolls. The bookshelves were full of books about ghosts and horror stories.

"Was it something you wanted?" asked Amy. "I wonder if Max can share room with you?" I asked. "Why?" she asked. "You know how easy she gets nightmares!" I said.

"Why can't she sleep with you and papa?" asked Amy. "Me and Alex want some time for ourselves sometimes!" I said. "Ugh dad, too much information!" replied Amy disgusted. "Sorry!" I said.

"Max can sleep here!" she replied. "Thank you Amy, you're a great sister to her!" I said. "Thanks!" she replied.

Max is so cute🥰 I wonder who the mysterious Elizabeth is?

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~