You're always welcome home to me

Katie's: POV

I saw someone cycling into my yard. I went out with Lily in my arms and Cocoa walked beside me.

(Katie)

(Katie)

(Lily)

(Cocoa)

(Cocoa)

"Raven, what are you doing here?" I asked shocked. "I needed to get away from home." she said. "What has happened?" I asked. "It's a long story." said Raven. "Meet my daughter Lily, I adopted her from an orphanage." I replied. "Hey Lily, I'm Raven." she said. "I love your hair, mommy can I get highlights?" she asked. "When you're older." I said. "Yay." replied Lily happily.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you." said Raven. "You're always welcome home to me, you know that." I replied. "I know." she said and I hugged her. Then we walked into the house. I made dinner to us. Lily loved Raven, she saw her as her big sister.

***

Adam's: POV

I found a note from Raven in her bedroom. My heart broke. What have I done. I have to find her.

To dad: I'll stay in New York for a few days. I need to get away from New Jersey for a while. I'm going to live with Katie. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Love from Raven.

Two arms wrapped around my waist and a smile spreads on my face. Jack stroked my cheek and looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. I throw the note in the trash when he looked away. ""I really love you Adam." he said. "I love you too." I replied. "I'm the only one who cares about you." said Jack. "I know that." I replied. He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead. Esmeralda kicked me and I smiled softly.

I like Katie

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~