Why are you here

Adam's: POV

I got a surprise when I got home. Aiden was sitting on the couch with a glass of blood in his hand.

 Aiden was sitting on the couch with a glass of blood in his hand

(Aiden)

"Aiden." I said. "The one and only, sort of." he replied. Why are you here?" I asked. "For three reasons, you, you and you." he said. "This is too much." I replied. He went up to me and put his finger on my lip.

"I know you still love me." he said. "You lied to me and cheated on me." I replied coldly. "Why don't you come home to me?. I've missed drinking your blood." said Aiden with a smirk on his face. "Stay away from me." I replied.

"I've missed kissing you lips." he said. I took a glass of water and threw it on him. The water burned his skin and he screamed outta pain. "Your little shit." he said angrily. "The glass was filled with vervain." I replied. "You'll regret this." he said. "Get out of my house." I replied he left. I got into the car and drove home to Adam.

 I got into the car and drove home to Adam

***

Adam's: POV

"You look much happier." said mom. "I've a boyfriend named Jack." I replied. "I'm so happy for you." she said and hugged me. The doorbell rang and I went to open. "Hey Jack." I said. "Hey." he replied. He followed me to the kitchen.

"You must be Jack, I'm Olivia Benson and I'm Adam's mom." she said. "I've something to you." he replied. He hung a necklace around my neck. "It smells like vervain." I said. "You have to promise me to never take it off." replied Jack. "I promise." I said. "Good." he replied.

"Why do he need a necklace filled with vervain?" asked Olivia confused. "It's to protect him." said Jack. "Protect him from what?" she asked. "I can't tell you." said Jack. "Thank you Jack." I replied. "No problem." he said.

Jack wants to protect Adam from Aiden

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~