I've something to tell

Timothee's: POV

Dad wanted us to come to the living room. Me and Emily went there. Dad was sitting on the couch with papa. He seemed nervous. Esme was sitting in an armchair and Scooby was lying next to her on the floor.

"I've something to tell." said papa. We were quiet. "Me and Esme are vampires. We've been it since 1864." he said. "Wow." replied Emily amazed. "That's awesome." I said.

"But how can you walk in the sun?" asked Emily. "We have rings that protect us." said Esme. "We can't enter a house without being invited first." replied Jack.

"Can you turn into a bat?" I asked. "I can turn into a wolf." said papa. "Vervain makes us weak." replied Esme. "What about that man we met at Mystic Grill?" asked Kitty. "His name is Aiden and he's my ex-husband. He's a dangerous doppelgänger." said Jack. "Oh my god." replied Kitty.

"A girl started in our class yesterday. Her name is Katerina Petrova." said Emily. "She's Aiden's daughter. She was born April 15th in 1492 in Bulgaria. Katerina was taken away from Aiden right after her birth, because she was born out of wedlock.

Katerina was taken to another family. She lived there until she was thirteen years old. Katerina contracted tuberculosis and became seriously ill. A doctor saved her by turning her into a vampire." said Esme. "Poor thing." replied Kitty.

***

Katerina's: POV

I was lying on the road and waited for a car. The rain was pouring down. Then I heard a worried voice and the person came up to me. "Omg, are you okay?" asked a woman panicked. "I don't feel anything." I said.

"I have a blanket in the back seat." she replied and hurried back to her car. I rushed up to her and she gasped. My eyes turned red and I emptied her off blood.

Jack told his secret

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~