He'll always be in your heart

Skyler's: POV

-Flashback-

June 29th 2009: California

I never thought I would go on my brother's funeral or I'd carry his coffin. I was wearing a shirt and I hated it.

"Michael was the best brother I could ever ask for. He was always there for you. He loved dogs, his family and his friends. He was loved by so many and heaven has got a beautiful angel." I said.

I love my papa. He was my hero and he always tried to protect me and my brother. I miss him so much, but I know he's in a better place now." replied Kitty.

"Michael was the best husband I could ever ask for. He was kind and caring. He wants to help people who had a hard time. He had a heart of gold." said Adam.

A woman sang My heart will go on and I was close to break down. "I love you Michael and I miss you so much." I said and a tear were rolling down my cheek. We carried out his coffin for his last rest and mom put her arm around me. I went up to the coffin and lay down a red rose.

"He'll always be in your heart." said Fin. "I know." I replied. "I'm so sorry Skyler and Adam." said Lorraine and hugged us. I let the tears fall and she stroked my back. "Michael will always be close to us, even though we can't see him." said Lorraine. Kitty and Tim went up to me. We hugged each other and cried.

***

Adam and I went to the cemetery. I was holding a red rose in my hand. I went to Michael's headatone I lay down a red rose.

Michael Joseph Jackson
August 29th, 1958
June 25th, 2009

Michael Joseph JacksonAugust 29th, 1958June 25th, 2009

-End of the flashback

So beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~