Thank you so much for the invitation

Adam's: POV

"How do I look?" I asked and looked at myself in the mirror. "You look amazing dad." said Tim and Kitty. "It's not too dressed up?" I asked. "It's perfect." replied Emily. The doorbell rang and I opened.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

"Hello Adam." said Jack and gave me a bouquet of red roses. "Hey Jack." I replied. He kissed my hand. "Thank you so much for the invitation." he said. "I'm glad you could come. Welcome in." I replied and tried not to blush. "Thank you." said Jack and went into the house. We had our first kiss and the time stood still.

(Jack's outfit)

(Jack's outfit)

"Well, the dinner is on the table." I said. We went into the dining room and sat down at the table. My kids joined us too. I won't lie, I was a little nervous. I haven't dated anyone since Michael died.

"This must be your kids." said Jack. "My name is Katherine and this is my twin brother Timothee. Emily is our little sister." she replied. "It's nice to meet you three." replied Emily. "The pleasure is mine." he said polite. Everything went well, even Addy behaved. He approved of Jack.

***

Jack took a sip of his wine and looked at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. I could get lost in them. Jack saw me staring at him. I blushed again. He gave me a soft smile.

"It was a delicious dinner, but I have to go home

"It was a delicious dinner, but I have to go home." he said. I followed him to the hallway to say goodbye. "It's your turn next time." I replied. "It'll be a night you late will forget." said Jack. Then we had our second kiss and the time stood still. "Have a nice evening Adam." he said. "The same to you." I replied. He gave me a hug before he left the house. I smiled happily.

I ship Adam and Jack together

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~