I'm Katerina Petrova

Katerina's: POV

I was walking in the corridor with confidence and sass. Everyone was looking at me. "Who's that?" asked a girl. "She must be the new girl." whispered her friend. I walked into the classroom.

 I walked into the classroom

(Katerina Petrova)

"Hello, I'm Katerina Petrova

"Hello, I'm Katerina Petrova." I said. "Welcome to our class." replied Annie. "Thank you." I said. "You can sit next to Emily." she replied. I went to my desk and sat down. "It's nice to meet you Katerina, I'm Emily Jackson." she said. "As in Michael Jackson?" I asked. "I'm his daughter." said Emily. "Cool." I replied and she smiled. Maybe this town isn't so boring after all.

"You'll love this school. They've a Starbucks built into the building and the student lounge." said Emily. "I love Starbucks." I replied. "You can come with me and Sky if you want." she said. "Sure." I replied. I'm not used to people being nice to me. "Great." said Emily.

***

Janet's: POV

"Well, well, look what we have here." said a woman. "Who are you and why do you look just like me?" I asked. "I'm Elizabeth and I'm your doppelgänger." she said. "What's a doppelgänger?" I asked. "It's a person who looks just like you." said Elizabeth. "That's scary." I replied.

"Don't trust a word of what she says." replied Jack. "Shut up." said Elizabeth. "Just leave." he replied. "I think you should go." I said and she rolled her eyes. "You're so annoying. I can't believe you are my doppelgänger." complained Elizabeth. "One more word about Janet and it will end badly for you." warned Jack.

"Is here Aiden here?" she asked. "I know you two are together, he was cheating on me with you." he said. "We're just friends." replied Elizabeth. "Go now before I kill you." said Jack and she left.

Katerina is so beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~