I thought you were someone else

Adam's: POV

We drove quickly to the bridge and someone called after an ambulance. A police car was already there. The woman was breathing and I put a blanket around her shoulders. I waited with her until the ambulance arrived. But she grapped my arm and he eyes shone of fear.

"He's one of them." she said. "Who?" I asked. "The man." said Ingrid. "Come here." replied a man and helped her up. "We live in dark times, we're not safe." she yelled. The staff took care of her, but she kept shouting. A man had to give her a syringe to keep her quiet. I searched the woods with Scooby.

"Aiden." said a man and I looked confused around. "I'm Adam." I replied. "Forgive me, I thought you were someone else." he said. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Jack Lavigne." he replied. Scooby sniffed his hand.

 Scooby sniffed his hand

(Jack)

"This is my dog Scooby, he's a police dog." I said. "It's nice to meet you." replied Jack and patted him. He wagged his tail. "What are you doing here in the forest?" I asked. "I enjoy a lovely autumn walk. I love the crisp fresh air." said Jack. "Me too." I replied.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me tomorrow?" he asked. "I'd love to." I said. "How about Mystic grill?" asked Jack. "It's my favorite restaurant." I said. "Great." he replied with a smile on his face. I was in love with him.

***

Esmeralda's: POV

My brother were sitting at the desk and wrote in his diary. So typical him. I walked to him and he didn't noticed me.

"Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Lily. That lie will haunt me forever." I said. "Esme." replied Jack shocked. "Welcome home." I said and gave him a hug. "It's nice to see you again." he replied and I smiled.

" he replied and I smiled

(Esmeralda)

"I met a man today and he looks just like Aiden." said Jack. "Could he be his doppelgänger?" I asked. "I think so. The man's name was Adam." he said. "Do you love him?" I asked. "Yes." said Jack. "I hope he's better than Aiden." I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Esme is so beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~