I can't lose them

Kitty's: POV

Tim and I went to the bookstore and looked around. A woman went up to me. "Can I help you?" she asked. "I'm looking for Queen of the damned by Anne Rice for my sister." I said. "Wait here." she replied and walked away. She came back after a few minutes with the book. "Thank you." I said and paid it.

We stopped by Starbucks before we drove back home. We drove over Wickery Bridge. "Kitty, watch out." shouted Tim. A man was standing on the road. We ended up in the water. I hit my head on the steering wheel and everything went black.

***

Esme's: POV

"No, not my babies." screamed/cried Adam. I had to lead him out of the room. "Adam, listen to me." I said. "I can't lose them." he replied crying. "Look at me." I said. He looked at me and tears were streaming down his face.

"Kitty and Tim will be okay." I said. "Nadine told me they died." he replied. "They had my blood in their system when they drove off the bridge." I said. "It means." started Adam. "This means that Kitty and Tim will wake up as vampires." I said. He sat down on a chair. He was in shock.

"I saved their life by turning them into vampires." I said. "Thank you mom." replied Adam and hugged me. "You're welcome." I said. Emily came in and she ran up to us. She hugged me and cried. "They'll be okay sweetie." I said. "Will Kitty and Tim be vampires." she asked. "Yes they will." I said. Esme broke down crying. I hugged her. "I thought I had lost them." she said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Esme saved Kitty and Tim's life

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~