It feels like Jack is hiding something from me

Noah: POV

Emily and I passed a beautiful house. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

(Emily)

(Emily)

"I wonder who lives here." she said. Raven went up to us. "Hey Noah." said Raven. "Hi Rae." I replied and gave her a hug. "I'm Emily, his big sister." she said. "Nice to meet you." replied Raven. "Do you live here?" asked Alice and she nodded her head. "Come in." said Raven and we walked in. A man and a woman came out of the house.

"Grandma and grandpa, meet my my best friends Noah and Emily." said Raven. "It's so nice to meet you two." replied Lorraine. "I'm a huge fan. I've read all your books and I've seen all your interviews." I said.

"It makes me so happy." she replied and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and cried.  Ed gave me a signed copy of their latest book. I can't describe how happy I was. I hugged Raven and smiled happily. Lorraine smiled as well.

***

I was at the the cemetery. I was sitting by a tombstone and looked at the trees. A tear was rolling down my cheek.  A man went up to me.

  A man went up to me

"Michael." I said. "Hey Adam." he replied. I stood up and hugged him. "I miss you." I sobbed. "I miss you too." he said. "I wish you were alive." I replied. "I wish that too." said Michael. "I just wanted to see you." I replied and he smiled. "I'll exist in your heart." he said.

"It feels like Jack is hiding something from me." I replied. "What's he hiding?" asked Michael. "I don't know. He was acting so strange the other day." I said. "Be careful Adam." he replied. "What do you mean?" I asked.

Adam met Michael again

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~