You have to warn your dad

Jack: POV

"May I offer you a glass of wine from Transylvania?" I asked. "Yes, please." said Adam. I gave him the drink and he drank it. He looked at me with love in his eyes.

Adam was kissing me and I was breathing heavily

Adam was kissing me and I was breathing heavily. He moved his hand over my naked body. I let out a moan. I could hear his beating heart and feel the smell of fresh blood.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes." I said. He continued to kiss me and my face changed. "Your eyes." replied Adam scared. I sat up and looked away. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "I'm fine." I said. "I closed my eyes and my face went back to normal. I reopened them and smiled.

***

Emily's: POV

Noah and I went to the cemetery. We saw Raven sitting under a tree. She wrote in her diary.

"Hey Raven." I said. "Hey Emily and Noah." she replied. I sat down on the ground. "I usually go here too, it's quiet and peaceful here." I said. "It is." replied Raven. "Mom said you're welcome to come to our house whenever you want" said Noah. "Thank you." she replied.

Suddenly her face expression changed. It looked like she was in a trance. Noah looked worried at me. Then she went back to normal.

"Are you okay, what happened?" I asked. "I think she got a vision." said Noah. "I know who killed Michael." said Raven. "Who was it?" I asked. "My papa." she said. "Omg." I replied shocked. "That's scary." said Noah. "I saw him pour poison into a glass of water." replied Raven. "You have to warn your dad." I said and she nodded her head. Raven stood up and ran home.

Jack has Adam under his control

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~