Best birthday ever

Emily's: POV

"How about going to an amusement park and have a lot of fun?" asked Kitty. "Sounds perfect." I said. "Hell yeah." replied Tim happily.

I changed to a black hoddie and dark ripped jeans. I went down to the others and Kat gave me a hug. The doorbell rang and outside stood my best friend Nessie. "Hey." she said. "Hey Vanessa." I replied and hugged her. "Tonight we'll have a lot of fun." she said. "Hell yeah." I replied.

(Vanessa)

(Vanessa)

***

A few hours later we were on an amusement park and had fun. I put on Carousel by Melanie Martinez on my phone.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" asked a guard strictly

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" asked a guard strictly. "It's my girlfriend's sister's birthday party and you shouldn't ruin it." said Katerina and looked into his eyes.

"Have a nice night." he replied and left us alone. "You're so sassy." said Kitty. "Thank you." she replied. "Tonight we are young." I replied. "Yes." she said. "Yes we are." replied Katerina. We ride carousels and ate cotten candy. I love my sister and my best friends so much.

***

"Best birthday ever." I said. "I'm glad you had fun." replied Kitty. "I'm so glad you're my sister." I said. "Me too." she replied and gave me a hug. Esme crawled into my room. I picked her up and she smiled. "I'm so glad you're my sister too." I said. She babbled happily.

I love their sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~