Leave me alone

Emily's: POV

"Can I have a look?" asked Katerina. "Sure." said and gave her my drawing pad. "Wow, you should become an artist." she said. "Thank you." I replied.

"Stay away from Aiden, he's dangerous." said Michael. "Papa." I replied. "Save yourself." he said. "Papa are you here?" I asked. "Emily, what's wrong?" asked Kat worried. "She's a freak." said Kim. "Shut up Kimberly." replied Katerina angrily. I was breathing heavily and I was shaking.

"Take her to the school sister." said Annie. She helped me out and I tried not to faint. "Liz, I need you help." said Kat. "Oh my goodness." she replied. "I think she's having a panic attack or something." she said.

"Come here my dear." she replied softly and led me to the couch. She laid me down and put a wet towel on my forehead. "Can I go? I feel much better now." I said. "Are you sure?" asked Liz. "Yes." I said. She helped me up and the room wasn't spinning anymore.

***

I was walking through the park with music in my ears. Thriller ended and I heard footstep behind me. My heart was pounding with fear and I started running. I came to a tunnel and someone pushed me against the hard wall. A terrible pain went through my body and I lost my breath. I saw Aiden.

"It's not safe be out

"It's not safe be out." said a man. "Leave me alone Aiden." I replied. "You can see the difference between me and Adam. But your stupid grandma can't." said Aiden. "Please, don't kill me." I begged. "You won't feel anything." he said. He fed me with his blood and stabbed me. I fell lifeless to the ground.

***

Esme's: POV

I found Emily in the tunnel. She was bleeding from the stomach.

"Esme." said Emily weakly. "You'll be okay honey." I replied and bit my wrist. "He fed me with his blood." she said. I looked at her. "Tell my family that I love them." said Emily. Then she closed her eyes and took her last breath.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

You'll be okay Emily, we're here for you

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~