Happy Birthday

Adam's: POV

"Happy Halloween and I know you won't age anymore, but happy 13th birthday Emily." said both me and Jack. "Thanks dad and papa." she replied. "Happy Birthday." said Kitty and Tim and hugged me.

"I love your costume." said papa. "Thanks." she replied with a smile on her face. Emily was dressed up as a darker version of Alice. Esme was dressed up as a cute pumpkin. Emily got books from Lorraine Warren. She got the first Hocus Pocus movie, two haunted dolls. Emily was over the moon.

We went trick or treating

We went trick or treating. Her buckets were filled with candy. She was so happy. Jack got a call from his mom and she wanted to see us. "Okay, we're there soon." he said and hung up. "Who was it?" asked Emily. "It was grandma." he said. "Yay." she replied happily. "Awesome." said Kitty. "Let's found out what she wanted." I said. "Yeah." replied Emily.

***

When we arrived the whole house was decorated with pumpkins, skeletons, ghosts, lanterns and other things too. Esme and Robin met us in the doorway.

"Happy Halloween guys." said Esme. "Have you done all this by yourself?" asked Emily amazed. "The children and I have been working since morning." she said. "Wow." she replied. "It's amazing." replied Tim.

"Thank you, I know how much you love this holiday." said Esme and Emily smiled. "Let's get the party started." I replied. We ate pizza, candy and watched Nightmare Before Christmas and had a lot of fun.

Happy Birthday Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~