You're safe now

Raven's: POV

I went to 7-Eleven in the middle of the night. I bought a vegan-hummus and avocado wraps and a coca-cola. I felt glances in my back.

I paid and hurried out

I paid and hurried out. I went to a gas station and sat down on the ground. It started raining, but I didn't care. I started eating and I felt a wet nose on my hand. I looked up and saw a cute puppy. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Hello honey." I said and she licked my hand. "Are you hungry?" I asked and gave her some bread. "My name is Raven and I think I'll call you Flower." I said. She barked happily. I didn't see a tag or something. Poor thing, she had no home.

(Flower)

(Flower)

"Don't worry Flower, I'll take care of you." I said. She lay down next to me and I stroked her fur. "You're the only one who understand me." I said. Flower whimpered sadly. "It feels like I don't belong anywhere, everyone lies to me and hides secrets." I said and a tear were rolling down my cheek. Flower put her paw on my hand and I smiled. "Thank you." I said.

***

Jack's: POV

David and I were on our way home from a restaurant. We walked through Central Park and I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"What's it darling?" he asked. "Something's not right." I said. "Is anyone following us?" he asked. "Come." I said. We went to a bench and I saw Raven. "Oh my goodness." I replied shocked. "Raven." said David. She opened her eyes. "Dad, papa." she replied. "Oh honey." I said and hugged her. "You're safe now." replied David. A dog was lying next to her. "Her name is Flower." said Raven.

Jack and David are Raven's real parents

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~