I'm glad that you're my husband

Jack's: POV

I heard music coming from the living room. I went there and Adam came up to me. He handed me a glass of red wine. "Red wine, music and candles, you're romantic today." I said. "Everything for you my darling." he replied. I sipped on my wine and smiled.

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. "I'm so glad that you are my husband." he said. "Aww." I replied. We kissed and smiled.

"I really love you Jack." he said. "I love you too." I replied. "I'm the only one who cares about you." he said. "I know." I replied. He gave me a smile and kissed me. "I'm glad that you're my husband." I said. "Aww." replied Adam. I hugged him and he smirked.

***

Emily's: POV

"Look who's awake." I said. "Hello my darling, have you slept well?" asked Adam. Esme started screaming and crying when she saw him

"Esme, it's your dad." replied papa. She hit him on his shoulder. "I think she's hungry, sorry." I said and took her to the kitchen. She was still crying. I fed her warm blood in a baby bottle.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked. Esme put her hand on my cheek. I saw dad lying in a dark basement. He was unconscious and burns covered his body. His daylight necklace was crushed. I saw Aiden changed himself to my dad. I gasped. Esme looked at me.

"Oh my god." I said ans Esme babbled worried. "Do you know where dad is?" I asked and she nodded her head. "How did you get so smart?" I asked and Esme pointed at me. I hugged her and cried softly. "I love you so much, I'll always protect you." I said.

I love the sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~