Esme would have a future, but I and Adam wouldn't be a part of it

Jack's: POV

Kitty's vision was clear, Esme would have a future, but I and Adam wouldn't be a part of it.

"Daddy." said Esme happily. He picked her up in his arms and smiled.

He looked at me and I gave him a fake smile

He looked at me and I gave him a fake smile. I went to a room I found a pretty big backpack for them. I laid down a banknote and other things too. Then I wrote a goodbye letter and that was the hardest thing I have ever done in my 159 years.

Dear Esme: I thought we would have a future together, but nothing lasts forever. I do this to protect you and I hope you'll undestand it. I've packed a backpack with money and passport to you. Emily, Tim and Kitty will take care of you and you're safe with them. Me and dad love you so much and we'll always be in your heart. You're our angel and you have spread so much joy in our lives. Much love from papa.

***

I went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and sighed. Adam sat down next to me and began to unbotten the buttons on my shirt.

"I do remember how to undress myself." I said. "I just do it so much better." he replied. I smiled and kissed him. "I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced I didn't think you could overcome it, but you just did.

At least I have something to fight for, my family." said Adam. "I'm proud of you." he said. "Thanks." I replied. He smiled and kissed me again. "How about a bath?" he asked. "Sounds great." I said. He took my hand and we went to the bathroom.

Jack knows they won't survive when the vampire council arrives and he wants to give his daughter a happy life.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~