Vampires doesn't exist

Jack's: POV

"Good morning Jack." said Emily and Kitty happily. "Morning kids." I replied with a smile on my face. Adam came down and he was a bit stressed. "Jack drive you to school today, I'm late for my job." he said. He gave his kids a quick hug and kissed me. "Don't forget your coffee, darling." I said and handed him the travel mug. "Thanks." replied Adam. "See you later." I said.

***

I parked my car and walked in

I parked my car and walked in. I went to my office and sat at the desk. Grace came in and she held a folder of files in her arms. "Good morning Adam." said Grace. "Good morning Muncy." I replied and and she rolled her eyes playfully. Grace gave me a photo and I gasped silently.

"A man named Jason was found dead last night." she said. "How did he die?" I asked. "He got his throat cut off and the body was emptied on blood." said Grace. "Same with the young couple." I replied. "Something is not right." she said.

"The murders happens at night and sometime daytime." I replied. "Do you think the serial killer is a vampire?" she asked. "Vampires doesn't exist." I said. "Well, this person must be sick who commits these horrible crimes." replied Grace. "I agree." I said.

We got a alarm about a injured man. We drove quickly to the park and someone called after an ambulance. A police car was already there. The man was breathing and I put a blanket around her shoulders. I waited with him until the ambulance arrived. The ambulance came and took care of the man.

I was on my way back to the police car when something caught my attention. I picked up a piece of leather from a jacket. I remember what Emily had asked me. "Have you bought leather clothes?"

Adam suspects something

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~