1

When Ye Li Zhu woke up, she felt tight in her chest.

She has been in poor health since she was born. Ye Li Zhu was born on the fifteenth day of the seventh lunar month. When she was a child, the eminent monk said that if she wanted to survive, it would be best to become a monk, and live her life in the temple with simple food, light food and green lamps and ancient Buddhas.

However, Ye Li Zhu's father loves her the most. Such a good daughter, how could he be willing to become a nun?

When she was three years old, Ye Li Zhu's nurse was careless and forgot to close the window before going to bed in winter. As a result, she was frozen all night, suffered a serious illness, and almost died of fever.

Ye Li Zhu's father is the current prime minister, and Ye Li Zhu invited a famous doctor to treat her, barely saving her life. However, when Ye Li Zhu was five years old, Prime Minister Ye saw her getting weaker and weaker, and he no longer dared to keep her at home, so he sent Ye Li Zhu to the Mingfo Temple. From then on, Prime Minister Ye only saw Ye Li Zhu during festivals. .

Ye Li Zhu has practiced in Mingfo Temple for nearly ten years, and in two months, it will be her fifteenth birthday.

In recent days, her health has become worse and worse. She often coughs and has tightness in her chest. The veil is stained with blood. The abbot of the temple said that Ye Li Zhu refused to cut her hair and become a nun. Go home, maybe she can meet a nobleman.

Ye Li Zhu opened the blue gauze curtain with one hand.

She had just woken up, her black hair was loose, like a cloud, and her white obscene clothes were also loose and disheveled, revealing her delicate and slender collarbone.

Ye Li Zhu was extremely attractive, she didn't know that the nuns in the temple never discussed women's looks, but in all honesty, Ye Li Zhu was indeed a stunner.

Although she is young, her figure is extremely soft, like a weak willow supporting the wind, her complexion is like ice and snow, she is naturally charming, especially her pair of peach blossom eyes, full of spring water, always seems to be tempting others. However, the center of the eyebrows was born with a bit of cinnabar red, which diluted the charm of her body and added a bit of cuteness to her.

The coexistence of femininity and innocence is the deadliest.

Because of poor health, her face is often pale, her lips are light pink, no one else is allowed to serve in the temple, Ye Li Zhu dresses and washes by herself.

She took a blue robe to cover her exquisite and beautiful figure, sat by the window and brushed her black hair up, and put on a small blue hat.

Ye Li Zhu went to the back mountain, took a handful of spring water to wash her face and hands, and was about to come back when she heard two familiar voices.

"I heard from Master that Zhu Zhu will go back this month."

"Zhu Zhu go back? Where is she  going back?"

The two people who spoke were two young disciples next to Master Wuxin, the abbot of Mingfo Temple. One was called Qing Shuang and the other was called Qing Hui.

Qing Shuang said: "By the way, you don't know. When Zhu Zhu came to the temple, you hadn't become a monk. Master never said it. Zhu Zhu is not a lady from an ordinary family, but the daughter of a high official. The family is powerful. Xiaoguan will kneel down when she sees Zhu Zhu's father. Zhu Zhu is fifteen years old, and Master wants her to go back."

Qing Hui knew that Ye Li Zhu usually had no airs, neither arrogant nor indifferent. Although she was in poor health, everyone in the temple liked her. When she heard that Ye Li Zhu was leaving, Qing Hui felt a little sad: "Ah? Zhu Zhu is leaving? She also said that "when I save enough money from begging for alms, I will buy a beautiful pearl hairpin for Zhu Zhu."