Chapter 20 - Alone

I wake up on the Sunday morning wrapped in Wes' muscular arms. I nuzzle into him and just lay there. After a little while I start to feel Wes roll onto his back and slowly open his eyes. He blinks awake and looks over at me.

'Were you watching me sleep again?' He asks

'You look so peaceful when you sleep. It's hard not to' I reply

He smiles at me and pulls me onto his chest into an embrace. He kisses the top of my head and smells my hair.

'Did you just smell me?' I question him

You smell so good. It's hard not to' He retorts

I poke him in the side for making fun of me and he laughs.

'I've got to go out for an hour or so later today. I've got to go and talk to my manager about extending my holiday a little longer'

'You don't have to waste all your work holiday on me' I say sitting up in bed, staring at him.

'It's not a waste B. I've enjoyed spending time with you'

I feel a swarm of butterflies in my stomach and think back to the conversation I had with Anna yesterday. She was right. I like him. I've fallen for this man. This man who saved me from my attacker and took me in and looked after me. This man who makes me go weak in the knees just by looking at me. This man who can make me cum over and over again.

Well Damn.

'What are you thinking about' He asks

'Oh, nothing'

'If you don't tell me then I'll have to force it out of you'

'Yeah? And how do you plan on doing that' I ask

He jumps up from the bed and pins me down beneath him.

'Are you gunna tell me now? He asks

I shake my head and press my lips together. He moves his hands to my side and runs his fingers up and down, before tickling me. I let out a horrific cackle as he tickles me. I thrash around underneath him, trying to free myself, with no luck.

'Stop' I half scream, half laugh

'Tell me'

'Why do you want to know?' I pant, trying to catch my breath

'I always want to know what you're thinking' he responds

Before I can say anything back to him he smashes his mouth against mine and kisses me hard. I kiss him back and slide my tongue into his mouth. Wes moves his fingers to the bottom on my top and pulls it off, over my head in one fluid motion, exposing my breasts. He looks down at me, underneath him and licks his lips before continuing the kiss. I pull at his top and he helps me to slide it off before moving to my short shorts and his jogging bottoms. He pulls his boxers half way down his thighs, puts his hand in his mouth, covering it with spit, before running it between my legs. He then shoves himself inside of me and I tip my head back in pleasure, crying out loudly. He pumps into me and its not long before I tighten around his hard, thick cock and cum for him. When I've regained some of my strength he flips me over so I'm on all fours and continues to drill into me. Then suddenly I feel his hand slap my arse and grasp it, before he slides his thumb into my backside. I let out a groan of pleasure. His thumb feels so big inside my small hole.

He leans forward and whispers into my ear 'Do you remember what you teased me with the earlier today' He asks

I nod my head without saying anything, enjoying where this might be going.