Chapter 41 - Reunited

As our kiss continues Wes puts more force into, pushing me backward, through the door with his mouth still on mine. We walk into the living room still joined as he kicks the door closed behind us. I bring my hands up to his neck and snake my fingers through his hair as I pull him harder against my  mouth, deepening the kiss. Wes walks me backwards whilst he continues ravishing me, until I'm pinned against the wall where he lifts both of my arms up above my head, holding them there in his strong grip. He works his other hand all over my body, cupping my breasts, moving down to my hips and then my arse as I moan into his mouth before he slides his tongue towards mine.

He feels so good pressed up against me. Like his body was designed to fit around mine.

I pull one of my legs up to wrap it around him and he grabs hold of my thigh hard, like he never wants to let go. I press my hips into him and he reciprocates the action, grinding up against me. He drops his grasp on my hands from above my head and lifts my other leg so I'm wrapped around his body as he lifts me, carrying me up the stairs towards the bedroom.

When we get into the room, he places me down on the floor before freeing my top over my head and pushing my jeans down my thighs. I'm standing there in front of him in only my underwear whilst he looks at me, like a predator would look at its prey, before he pushes me back on the bed. He quickly loses his clothes before climbing up the bed and pressing his body against mine. I've missed the sight of his toned muscular body. I've missed the tattoos that cover him and force my attention down to his manhood. I've missed every part about this beautiful, god of a man.

'I've missed this' he says, like he's reading my very mind. Wes runs a finger down the length of my body, causing my to writhe underneath him. 'The things I'm going to do to this body' He teases whilst looking me up and down, like he's getting ready to devour me.

I lean up towards him and whisper into his ear.

'Do them then'

He brings one of his hands to my throat as he slides my panties to the side with his other, working his fingers against my wet entrance.

'Oh B, You're so wet' He groans

As he move his fingers I buck my hips begging for more.

He slips his fingers inside me and brings his thumb to my clit, grazing it in circular motions, making my head shoot back in pleasure.

'I want you' I moan to him

'You want me to what B?' Wes teases

'I want you to fuck me' I beg

Wes grabs hold of his thick, hard cock and begins moving it up and down my opening, driving me insane with desperation. Then he plunges himself inside me in one quick motion. I scream out in ecstasy as he moves himself in and out of me at a tortuously slow pace. I wrap my legs around him in a bid to try and force him to move faster as I lay there and take him.

'Tighter' I say, wanting him to choke me with the hand still wrap around my throat.

His hand compresses my neck, but I want more.

'Tighter' I command.

His hand closes around my throat even more as he picks up the pace, smirking down at me as he feels me tighten around him. I feel a wave start to build in the pit of my stomach before an orgasm ripples though my body at the time that Wes moves faster, encouraging my end.

After the euphoric waves start to dissipate Wes leans into my ear.

'I'm not done with you yet' As he flips me over so I'm face down, pushing my head into the mattress and lifting my arse in the air. He slides back into me, causing me to moan out loud, loving the way he feels  inside me.

'You're so tight B', he says as he slaps my arse causing me to let out a small yelp at the contact.

He thrusts himself inside me over and over again, holding onto my hips for leverage.

'You like that?' Wes asks.

I nod my head.

'I want you to say it B'

'I like it Wes. You feel so good. I love it when you fuck me'

He brings one of his hands up to the clasp of my bra, freeing my breast from their restraints. He pulls the small piece of fabric out from under me before throwing it to the floor and seizing one of my mounds in his paw. He massages it, before bringing his fingers to my nipple and pulling lightly making them harden under his touch.

'I can feel how much you like it B. You're so wet. You're always so wet for me.'

He then moves his hand from my breast down to my front, finding my clit, kneading it between his fingers. He leans in closer to me and whispers into my ear.

'Cum again for me B.'

I nod my head against the mattress and feel myself start to build at his command. As my muscles tighten again I turn my face to the bed and scream into the sheets, muffling the loud moans ripping through my body.

'That's it baby, scream for me'

Wes holds up my almost limp body as be carries on pounding into me, before reaching his climax inside me. He lowers himself on top of me and then rolls us over onto the bed, staying inside me as we lay on the bed together with my back pressed up against his front, panting.