☆²⁵

Thanks to my mother, I'm blessed with good reflexes

Thanks to my mother, I'm blessed with good reflexes. I save myself before it's too late.

"Are you dumb?" he mocks with a stupid smile on his stupid face.

"At least I didn't fall."

"You were about to."

"But I didn't."

Jisung scoffs and slumps down on the ground, like a little kid throwing a tantrum after their parent didn't buy them what they wanted.

He pouts. "you suck."

"And you don't?"

"Depends on the context."

It takes me a while to understand, and when I do, I furrow my eyebrows in disgust. "find yourself another teacher."

"Ah come on, I didn't mean it like that! it's you who makes it weird."

"Then why are you smirking?"

"Cause."

"Ugh," my eyes roll. "you're horrible."

"Get original, I've heard that before." he chuckles to himself while I can't help but frown at his statement.

Sometimes I forget he copes with jokes. Hell, I also do, but it feels weird when someone else does.

I click my tongue and shake my head, both concerned and amused by his response.

"Do you wanna skate more? it's already six."

"It's six??!!" he exclaims, clearly shocked. "how the hell.."

"To simply put it in words, your stubbornness."

"I'm not stubborn."

"You're not?" I raise a brow. "then?"

"Then what?"

"Then why are you being stubborn right now?"

"I'm not."

"Jisung, I swear to god.."

"What?" he innocently tilts his head, the sun reflecting in his eyes. He pouts again.

"You're not cute. Actually, you make me want to smash your head with rocks right now."

"What if I'm into that?"

Can he get any worse, is my question. Obviously, I didn't mean what I said at all. I'm not Myungho, I wouldn't get physical with anyone unless it's for a good reason.

But jeez, does he annoy me.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop."

Nodding, I let out a relieved breath. Until he opens his mouth again.

"If you give me a kiss."

"I'd rather kiss a rat, thank you."

"A small peck?" he pulls the puppy dog eyes card.