☆³⁸

The both of us have trouble sleeping tonight

The both of us have trouble sleeping tonight. We spent Friday sleeping so now we're left with nothing to do.

It's currently three in the morning. Two hours ago we got home and showered, then changed into some more comfortable clothes.

Mine, of course.

These days I should go and buy some more.

Currently, he's seated on my bed, as always. I'm beside him, with little to no space in between our cold bodies.

"Minho."

Because neither of us finds much comfort in the darkness, the lamp above my nightstand is on, so the lighting is dim enough to supply a cozy ambience.

"Jisung."

"Let's do something."

"Do what? I'm trying to sleep."

"You will not succeed, so play with me." he says stubbornly. I can just imagine the pout sculpting on his rosy bitten lips.

"Play what?"

"I don't know! I'm not updated with today's games."

"Jesus, you've been living under a rock." I show my exasperation through a groan.

"I wish I could've lived under you though."

"Dude."

Jisung breaks into a chuckle fit. "my apologies."

This guy is so weird. Someone remind me why I'm still putting up with him.

"Should we play twenty one questions? to get to know each other more." I sit up, turning my body to face his. He mimics my actions and pets Doongie who's been napping beside us.

"Sure."

"Do you plan on getting married?"

"Oh my god, are you planning to propose to me?" his chocolate eyes sparkle as hope seems to have entered them, though his tone is playful.

"Fuck no. Just answer the damn question, Jisung."

"It's illegal here, so no."

"Oh, right."

He thinks for a few moments. "what's your favourite moment with me so far?"

"What's up with these questions?" I knit my eyebrows.

"Shh."

"I guess when we baked cheesecake. Or tonight, when we danced. It was nice."

"Cute." the smile on his tired face widens.

"Call me that again and I'll chop your limbs off."

"I'm a masochist, Minho."

My nose scrunches up in disgust at that, not even wanting to consider it as true. It must not be. "ew."