☆³³

"Don't say things you don't mean, idiot

"Don't say things you don't mean, idiot." I rub my face with my hands in an annoyed manner as he giggles.

"I mean.."

"Shut up. Just shut up."

"Sorry." he hushes.

The room grows silent as a pin. Jisung's breathing is steady now, a bit heavy. I can feel his eyes on me until I don't.

When my eyes search for his, I let out a scoff.

He fell asleep.

After dropping the weirdest sentence ever, one that I never thought I would hear in front of my face, Jisung falls into a deep sleep.

After making me question if he did really mean it.

God, what is this man on? I know he's into guys, but is he into me? I don't want that.

Not at all.

The last thing he said before dozing off was 'sorry', then he dipped.

Sorry for what? for feeling things for me? for confessing like that? for just joking? I don't know.

In the morning, he will forget anyways.

However, I won't.

Everything is pitch black now. The laptop's battery ran out and the clouds are covering the natural light.

Looking over to my side, I watch him rest. He's still facing me. His cheeks are puffed out, resulting in his pouty lips being just slightly parted.

It's good that he's finally sleeping. The rain outside is only getting harsher. He would panic.

Thankfully, he's in a profound slumber, so I get out of the heat slowly. I tuck him in, making sure to keep his freezing body warm.  

Doongie The White-Orangeish Cat, also seeking warmth, jumps and snuggles against Jisung. In his sleep, he wraps his arms tightly around him, probably desiring and thinking that it's me.

"Sweet dreams." I murmur and walk downstairs, where the surroundings are straight out of a horror movie.

To see which way I'm going and not fall down the stairs (though that wouldn't be so bad) I take my phone and turn on the flashlight.

That just makes everything ten times scarier.

As I cautiously descend the stairs, the eerie silence fills the air, and every creak of the stairs sends shivers down my spine.

Shadows dance on the walls, playing tricks on my mind. Each step feels uncertain, as if something is lurking in the darkness, waiting to pounce.

I hold my breath, trying to ignore the pounding of my heart. The beam of light from my phone reveals glimpses of the familiar surroundings, but everything seems distorted and unfamiliar.