²⁹: warmth with words unsaid

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

"Seok?"

"Yeah?"

"Cuddle me?"

"Oh, I'm not so sure I sh-"

A hand shot out from under a heap of blankets and latched itself firmly around the wrist of the man standing in apprehension, yanking with enough force that he toppled over into the bed and was immediately swallowed by the covers.

"Jisoo." His tone was meant to bear a warning, yet with all the warmth and fabric in his way, it sounded like more of a muffled protest.

The bedroom door opened a few seconds later and a sharp breath was drawn.

"What... um... I..."

Yet before Seungcheol could enquire as to why they were suddenly both in bed, a hand shot out to take him down too.

Before he could dodge, he found himself on the other side of the drunken man.

Jisoo had intended to make a human sandwich, it seemed.

"My bed is too big. This is much better." He stated plainly, smiling a smile that was intentionally both mischievous and innocent - as well as utterly irresistible.

The two who had intended to help found they couldn't find it in their hearts to leave the bed; they stayed like that for quite some time.

Enough time indeed that Seokmin began to absentmindedly play with Jisoo's hair, running his fingers gently through the soft tufts of slightly fading platinum.

Seungcheol on the other hand had been unwillingly (or so he liked to tell himself) ensnared in Jisoo's admittedly large arms and found that he preferred to accept his fate.

So there the three of them were; without words yet in no need of them.

When Jisoo finally fell asleep, Seungcheol told Seokmin to go home and get some rest - he would take it from this point forward.

Seokmin walked home with a strange feeling in his chest and an even stranger smile ghosting his lips ever so faintly.

This is new.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

🌸

i feel like i'm gna triple update today bc i'm so excited to publish chapter 30 lmao