⁶¹: the morning after

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

Not a word was spoken as the two former lovers were finally freed from the confines of the tiny tent.

Nor was a single glance exchanged as they trudged over to the morning campfire; both hyper-aware of the 10 pairs of eyes boring into them.

Chan being the natural gossip he was, he found he simply couldn't contain himself.

"Do you reckon they did it in the tent?" He muttered.

"I can't give any opinion just yet." Was Seungkwan's reply, as his eyes carefully observed the awkward body language between the two men.

Jeonghan came to sit beside Minghao, resting his head on his shoulder gently with a very faint sigh.

Jisoo found an empty chair beside Seokmin and decided he would occupy it.

In an attempt to make it slightly less obvious that the entire group wanted to ask if they'd hooked up during their fated imprisonment, Seungcheol decided to make some small talk as he began to cook bacon over the fire.

"Junhui, did you know you snore? I'd never noticed before."

"Yeah, maybe cause you guys left me to fall asleep in a fucking canoe I dunno- Mingyu, that's not supposed to make you laugh..."

Just as he'd hoped, an easy conversation began to   kick off just from asking a singular question.

Personally, Seungcheol didn't want to know whether Jeonghan and Jisoo had done anything together.

He didn't know if he could handle how he'd feel about the answer; of which he was decided.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

🌸

some of these chaps gna be really short lil thingies like this one