⁶⁸: super glue seungkwan

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

Seungkwan wiped the sweat from his very shiny forehead as he stood bent over the van.

"Stupid idiot didn't realize this thing has a piece of literal plastic hanging down about to drag on the road, how on earth did we even get here in this?" He continued to grumble under his breath as he heard light sounds of laughter coming from the lover's tent.

Minghao must've got back, Mingyu only laughs that joyfully when he's around.

He hoped that meant Minghao would've cheered up a little; Seungkwan was so sick of seeing such a pretty boy cry over misunderstanding after misunderstanding.

If only Junhui wasn't such a shy, insecure little cynic, he could explain things to Minghao in a single sentence.

Not my circus, he reminded himself.

What was his circus was the superglue he'd found in the glove box of the van.

"Surely I can use this to stick that thingy back up? It doesn't have screws..."

Feeling proud of his very small knowledge of mechanical repair, he began to apply the glue to the area.

Yet alas, somebody came up behind him all of a sudden and smacked his ass, startling the man so much that he put both palms flat on the surface he was working on.

Forget metaphorical glue, Seungkwan had managed to glue himself to the fucking van.

Just as he was about to whirl around angrily at whoever had dared to touch him in such a manner, a velvety voice sounded from behind him and his legs almost gave out.

"Seungkwan? Oh my... I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself you were bending over and... let me get you unstuck hold on..."

A soft, strong pair of hands gently tugged at his waist until his hands broke free of the van with a slight squelch.

"Cleaning oil, please. Any sort." Seungkwan requested and Jeonghan obeyed immediately.

As he rubbed the glue remnants off of his palms, he couldn't help but notice the tips of Jeonghan's ears were slightly pink.

"Who are you blushing over?" He teased lightly, casually closing the bottle of oil and opening the door of the van to return it.

"You."

"Oh?"

Seungkwan raised an eyebrow at the man behind him and sure enough, Jeonghan looked like he was ready to kiss him right then and there.

"Hao's sad and Mingyu and Wonwoo are busy and nobody's around to be annoyed by us..." He whispered ever so quietly.

Seungkwan couldn't refuse.

"There's plenty of room in the back." He responded nonchalantly with a shrug, counting less than a second before Jeonghan was slamming the door shut and smashing their lips together.

It's been a while, the younger sighed happily to himself.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

🌸

wishing my name was boo seungkwan right about now