⁶⁶: would you like me to seduce you?

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

Junhui stared blankly at the soju bottle that was pointing directly at him.

Help, he tried to scream with his eyes at Seungkwan but the latter just gave him a pointed look.

But I'm not ready.

"Hurry up, we haven't got all night! Kitchen time!" Jisoo sang drunkenly, stumbling over Seungcheol's feet as he ran to rush the next two victims over to the kitchen tent.

"But-" A familiar voice sounded in Junhui's ears.

Protest, please protest, he begged.

But the other fell silent and so they commenced the walk of shame towards their seven minute prison.

Once inside, Junhui stared at the ground for as long as he could handle, before slowly looking up into the eyes of the beautiful man in front of him.

He was always so beautiful.

"You're not saying anything, does this mean we're just going to sit here?" He whispered and Junhui held his breath, not expecting such a forward question.

"I... I'm not sure."

"Would you like me to make you sure?"

"I..."

"You know very well how I feel Junhui, all I need is your consent. I won't do anything without it."

Every fibre in Junhui's body told him that he should be running away, that this was going to end terribly and that he shouldn't even be entertaining the idea that something good would come of it.

And yet somehow the face in front of him had gotten closer and he could feel his breath on his cheeks.

"I won't ask again."

"Then don't."

Without thinking, Junhui was grabbing his chin and pressing their lips together for a brief, desperate second.

"Does that answer your question?"

The latter only responded by pulling him back in like his lips held the oxygen he needed to breathe.

"Alright guys, you're done!"

As they broke apart, the man in front of him almost smiled before seeing the look of regret written all over Junhui's face.

His heart plummeted all the way back down from where it had just soared.

"Minghao, I-" Junhui began, his head a mess.

But he had already left the tent.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

🌸

sori don't kill me sori don't kill me sori don't kill me sori don't kill me sori don't k- *gunshots*