⁷²: well THAT wasn't the plan...

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

"Okay, so the second room down the hallway to the left, right?"

"SORRY,  I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER JUNHUI'S MUSIC!"

"SECOND ROOM DOWN THE HALLWAY TO THE LEFT, RIGHT?"

"Right? I thought we said left... oh well, YES RIGHT THEN!"

"OKAY! TELL ME ABOUT IT LATER!"

It was the night of Junhui's little get together - which had accidentally accelerated into a party due to the dancer being rather popular in his rich neighbourhood.

"Who are these people?" Chan inquired.

"Oh, friends from work I assume. I just let them all in, who cares?" Came Junhui's rather alarming response.

But what to expect; the man was perpetually unhinged in every which way.

Due to the sudden party atmosphere, loud music blared throughout the entire mansion, causing miscommunications right, left and centre.

Jihoon and Seokmin's miscommunication was among the more unfortunate.

Jihoon went first, as was their previously arranged plan.

The second he saw Seungcheol slipping down the long hallway where the many guest rooms were, he made a beeline to follow him.

After stumbling through a crowd of strangers much taller than himself, he got to the hallway just in time to see a doorway close to the second room on
the right.

Perfect, he's already in the room.

Mustering up the bit of liquid courage he had in him, Jihoon burst through the door merrily.

"Heyyy, fancy seeing you HE- OH GO-MMPH."

Well... while he had successfully grabbed the attention of the man occupying the room, he'd also succeeded in startling the shit out of him, causing a collision of bodies.

And suddenly, Jihoon was unintentionally straddling this somebody on the king sized bed.

"Jihoon?" The man asked groggily.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"Hey Soonyoung... I'm so... I'm so sorry let me just-"

"No, it's my fault I hit my head earlier and I'm dizzy, I made you fall..." He mumbled, his adam's apple bobbing slightly.

Jihoon gulped.

He had intended to get off of Soonyoung straight away.

He really, really had.

But it was as if he was only looking at the other man for the very first time.

Why did he look so pretty, underneath him like that?

Oh my god that is such a bad thing to- GET OFF OF HIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!

"Hey... Ji... you um... you look really nice tonight."