⁷⁶: three doesn't have to be a crowd, it can just be us

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

"So, what now?"

The last time Seungcheol had been next to Jisoo in his bed like this was when the latter was far from sober and Seokmin had been with them half of the time. 

Now, as the younger lay upon his chest while the sound of Jeonghan rummaging around in the kitchen could be heard in the distance, he marveled at just how much had changed since then.

"I'm not sure."

"Well... I know you've been sweet on Seokmin for a very long time. If you still want to pursue him, neither of us is going to be mad at you for that. You can't help your feelings, as you'd know."

"Actually I... as much as I like him it's not... it's not on my mind as much anymore. I think I enjoyed the spontaneity of last night rather than the waiting around for something that might never happen."

"I don't know about you guys, but I definitely felt the sparks."

Jeonghan stood, smirking in the doorway of Jisoo's bedroom while holding what looked like a frozen spoon.

"What the fuck did you do to my spoon?!" Jisoo cried out, facepalming slightly; the action sending a slight vibration through Seungcheol's chest.

"I need it for my eye bags, honey."

"WHAT EYE BAGS WHORE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU'D LOOK GORGEOUS WEARING A FUCKING PAPER BA-"

Jisoo fell into a sudden, flustered silence as he felt a pair of hands travelling down his chest.

"Much better for my ears." Seungcheol stated in fake innocence, winking slightly at Jeonghan.

"You... that's not fair and you never answered my question..." The youngest struggled to get out as he shivered slightly.

"Last night was fun. I'd love to do it again. Is that a suffice answer for now?"

"I guess s- you're getting dangerous now STOP THAT!"

The eldest of the three just chuckled lightly.

"Why wait for next time? We've got a bed right here haven't we?"

Needless to say, Jeonghan's spoon was very much forgotten about on the bedside table.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

🌸

ARE YOU SATISFIED?!?!?!?!

WITH AN AVERAGE LIFEEE?!?!?!

sorry yall i fucking love marina she's so mother (yes i need therapy let's not get into it)