³⁰: and then there were three

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

CUTIES MWAH

mingyou
hannie you alright?

wonsome
as much as he's allowed to be upset...
jisoo was very harsh :/

hanvenly
and very drunk
i'm not mad

mingyou
well that's good then <3

hanvenly
actually i was gna ask u guys um
can i come over rn?

mingyou
ofc you can hon we're at mine (we're always at mine lmao wonwoo doesn't go home like ever)

wonsome
on what grounds are you coming over?
are you needing cuddles?

hanvenly
well... always... 🫣 but like
i think we need to have the talk now
before i overthink anything
and i have some questions

mingyou
ooo i see
i'll make us a cheese platter

hanvenly
yummy :)
i'll be there soon then

wonsome
mm see you soon <3

__

"What do you think he wants to ask us?"

"Well... I can't be certain but given the way I picked up the signs in you and was correct... I think our bae Jeonghan has realized he's not as monogamous as he thought he was."

"Actually, how did you know I wasn't?"

Mingyu smiled fondly at his boyfriend.

"I called Seungkwan babe multiple times during dinner in front of you and you didn't even flinch. One of the times, you actually blushed."

"Ah. Yeah I was... I was imagining... something."

"Mm? I bet you were." The younger chuckled at the blush that spread so easily across Wonwoo's cheeks.

A soft knock sounded at the door, bringing both of them out of their little bubble instantly.

"Look who's here!" Wonwoo hummed delightedly as he flung the door open to give Jeonghan a warm hug.

Mingyu - being the tallest of the three - walked up to wrap his arms around the smaller two men, squeezing them gently with an almost excited, puppy-like embrace.

"God, I already feel much better." Jeonghan muttered, smiling shyly at the gorgeous people in front of him.

Shyness was a new thing he'd developed and he wasn't quite sure whether he loved or hated the feeling.

It gave him both the fluttering of butterflies in his stomach yet simultaneously a gnawing sense of embarrassment down to his core.

Nonetheless, ten minutes later they were seated comfortably on the sofa as Mingyu cut some cheese on a small board for them to pick at.