¹⁰⁰: happy ending

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

1 year later

Thirteen men sat around a campfire in the middle of nowhere.

This time they weren't freezing their asses off thankfully, as the weather was much kinder in April.

Seungcheol was supporting Jeonghan in his lap, the latter humming a tune softly as he wove little beads through Jisoo's hair. Jisoo was thoroughly enjoying his little hairdressing session.

Music played on the other side of the fire quietly, as Mingyu and Wonwoo swayed on the spot to some romantic song, completely lost in each other's eyes.

Junhui sat against a large rock, a pillow behind his back as he bathed in the scent of the man leaning into him. He kissed Minghao's head appreciatively every five or so minutes while the younger painted the scenery in front of him, a slight blush tinting his cheeks.

Hansol had found some sort of signal and was going through the comments on his latest Instagram post, giggling at the way Seungkwan blushed every time he read a comment about "how pretty Hansol's partner is". Which was a lot, given the majority of his comments sections contained messages like that after Hansol had introduced him proudly on a stream.

Soonyoung currently sat in a camp chair, a pair of headphones in his ears as he listened to an unreleased song Jihoon had shyly written for him. It was titled All My Love, and as the elder reached over to squeeze Jihoon's hand, he felt every bit of the love.

Chan was currently being fed home-made skewers straight off of the campfire, Seokmin cooing at the way the younger ate. Used to the elder's fawning, Chan simply rolled his eyes fondly, thought a faint red could be seen at the very tips of his ears.

And on every man's finger shone a ring that promised everything that was already there and everything that was yet to come.

If only somebody could take a snapshot of such a crazy turnout from a scam group chat.

Oh wait...

"Oh my god, you wouldn't believe this. Look at your phones right now."

__

DAMAGE CONTROL IG?!

ur mom
yall get married yet?

scoops
uh yeah in august?

ur mom
thank fuck
have a nice life
(click the link in my bio for a free lamborghini and consider it my wedding present 🙏)

ur mom left the chat

wonsome
mingyu honey don't press it
it's still a scam

mingyou
how did you- nvm

__

Everything had changed, and yet nothing had changed at all.

They were next to each other in this picture perfect moment and that was all that mattered.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

🌸

hey yall

ahah-

we're done.

likeee idek what to say

tysm for 7k on this book, it's honestly gna feel so weird with me not thinking of new stupid jokes to make or me not staying up till 3am just to see what wild shit my brain can give me to make into a gc convo...

tysm to everyone who were there from start to finish and to those who joined later on to see it through to the end! this honestly has been one of my best writing experiences and a favourite to write for and i'm so proud of myself that i actually managed to accomplish writing a 100 chapter fanfic in less than a year!

it's insane tbh and like did my sleep schedule suffer bc of her? ...maybe but WE DID IT saur 🤷‍♀️

i'll miss my real time readers i hope new readers comment just as much as you guys did bc your comments honestly boosted my confidence a lot and i couldn't have had the motivation to see this all the way through without you all

christmas is in 2 days so merry christmas to everyone who celebrates! and to everyone who doesn't i hope you're staying warm (or cool, for my fellow southern hemi's)!

lots and lots of kisses,

meg