Ch. 38

Bri POV

"Make one move and I swear I'll do it. I swear," Jack said.

My eyes were darting around looking for something, but when I found nothing I could use as a weapon, I just sat there, the cold weapon up against my neck.

"J-J-Jack, why are you d-doing this?" I said, sounding terrified.

"For a reason I can only know about," Jack said, his deep voice making me even more scared.

I sat there and thought about something I could do to get him to take the knife away from me.

After a while, I ended up saying, "B-But Jack, I-I,"

"You what?" Jack said, his voice rattling the walls.

"I-I need you," I said, begging on the last part.

Jack didn't respond. If I could see his face, it was probably either confused or shocked, or both.

I heard a chuckle.

"You think that you can just get me to drop the knife and start making out with you right there? Does that work with every guy?" Jack asked.

"I-I guess," I said, hoping that he would believe my lie.

"Well then, you're very good at it, because it worked on me too," he said, lowering the knife and dropping it, letting it clang on the floor.

Then, he climbed over the hospital bed and grabbed my shoulders and smashed his lips onto mine. His hands wandered all over my body, and I was wincing every time they went over the cuts, but still, every time he pulled away, I said, "Please," or, "Keep going."

Soon, he ended up laying me back on the bed and laying on top of me, his lips still connected with mine. I was in a lot of pain, and I felt like crying and punching him, but I knew that this was only to save me.

Then, Jack started moving his hips on mine... and I actually kind of enjoyed it.

I had my arms wrapped around his back, and I was grabbing at his shirt, and almost ripping it apart. Then, Jack pulled away from my lips, and slowly pulled off his shirt, revealing his tan skin and a six pack of abs.

I then pulled him back down and his lips connected with mine. He started moving his hips again, and I let out a breath of air again.

I moved my right hand down to his abs and set my hand there. My right hand felt his abs, while my left felt his back.

I was wearing hospital clothes, and I had on pants and long sleeves.

Jacks kisses were getting sloppy and slimy, but I didn't care. Then, out of nowhere, Jacks hand made its way underneath my shirt and up my stomach. Now remember, I was wearing hospital clothes, so I had no underwear or bra on.

His hands wandered up to my chest, and he started to feel me. I moved my right hand back to his back, and I couldn't help myself. I let my fingernails dig deep into his skin and drag along his back. My back arched, because I wanted to get closer to us body. I wanted him.

Then, Jack pulled away.

"What?" I asked.

Jack smirked and said, "Well, if you're ready, then I have to set up some precautions before we do."

I giggled a little, "Well go! You're kind of ruining the moment," I said.

"I don't have one on me, so, I'll be right back. Just stay here, while I go find one," Jack said.

Once Jack left the room, I knew that I only had about five minutes to act.