Ch. 9

Brianna's POV

I woke up with Shawn's left arm around me. He was still sleeping. He looked so cute when he slept.
I sat up and checked my phone.
I had at least eight texts from Cameron.

Cam💩: *9:30pm*
Heyyyyyyy.

*9:45*
Hello? 😋

*9:57*
Are you even alive??

*10:18*
Anyway..... I mustache you a question. 👨😋

*10:24*
OK so are you and Shawn, ya know, "a thing" now?

*10:38*
HEY COME OVER, I WANT TO MAKEOUT WITH YOU LIKE RIGHT NOW.

*10:40*
OMG SORRY!!!😬 That was my friend Taylor... He's... odd. Please DO NOT show Shawn this... He would kill me, and Taylor.

*10:52*
Well, if you ever see this, answer my question because I want an answer, soon.

I texted him back: Yeah, Shawn and I are a thing. Why'd you ask?

I got a text from him like two minutes later: I could tell. You two are such a cute couple. He is the perfect person for you.

Me: Oh, and who's Taylor, and why did he say you wanted to make out with me?

Cam💩: He's my friend, he goes to the same school as us. He is just, a little crazy sometimes.

Me:Oh, I gotta go. Bye! 😋✌

Cam💩: bye :)

I put down my phone and Shawn woke up.

"Hey," I said smiling at him.

"Hey, what time is it?" he asked me.

"Time for you to get a watch," I said giggling.

"Fine then, be stubborn," he said getting out of my bed.

We walked downstairs and ate breakfast, then I gave him some of his clothes and he changed in the bathroom.

I went into my room and got dressed. I put on a teal crop top with the word, "#dealwithit" on it. I put on high waisted black shorts and tan sandals.Then, I put my hair up into a high pony tail and straightened it. I put on my makeup and walked out of my room.

My parents were coming home in four days and I needed to show that I am responsible, so I wanted to get some things the house needed.

Then, Shawn came out of the bathroom and said, "I just remembered, I have to go home and do chores all day for my mom," He said and kissed me on the nose.

"Bye!" He said running down the stairs.

"Bye! Text me!" I yelled back.

Then the door slammed and I was all by myself.

I helped myself to some breakfast and brushed my teeth.
Then, I made a list of things I needed to buy.

Most of it was simple things, like eggs, milk, soap, shampoo... But I also put down some things to make it look like I was on top of things a little too much, but my parents will like it.

(A/N: Don't be dirty...)

I put down things like new towels for the bathroom, light bulbs, batteries... We really didn't need that stuff all that much, but the more the better.

Then, I grabbed my black purse and keys and went to my car.

I drove to the store and got all the things I needed.

Then, I saw Matt leaned up against a wall with a girl. They were kissing.

I started to freak out. I don't like him, but he still meant something to me and he didn't care about me. Then, I got a closer look and the girl was one of the girls he cheated with me on.