Ch. 15

Bri's POV

I ran to the back door, and opened it, and sprinted towards the front door, making Puddles bark.

Then, just as the door was opening, I knew that I got my hopes up.

The door opened and it was

Matt.

Shawn's POV

I followed Bri inside, trailing behind her.

I knew that the person at the door couldn't be her parents because, Jaxson wasn't home yet.

But, I followed we anyway.

The door opened by itself, like it was somebody who had once or is living here.

Then, I heard a gasp.

Not like out of excitement, but out of disgust and horror.

I looked up from the floor, which I was currently looking at and saw him at the door.

Before Bri could say anything, I said, "Get out. Leave. She doesn't want you here."

Matt's POV

"No," I said to Shawn, stepping in the house.

He walked right up to me and got at least one inch away from my face.

"Get out," he said in his "threatening" voice.

Your POV

I just stood there watching as Shawn was in Matt's face.

"No," Matt said again.

"If you don't leave this house, I will beat the shit out of you," Shawn threatened.

By this time, I was just standing there, with my mouth hanging wide open, and Shawn was clenching his fists, while he hovered over Matt.

"Then do it, because I'm not leaving until I talk to y/n," Matt said, pushing Shawn off of him.

Matt's POV

The next thing I knew, I was falling to the floor.

I knew right then and there that my nose was broken.

I felt it, it hurt really bad and every time I breathed in, it hurt like hell.

Shawn's POV

I stood there, looking at Matt.

What did I just do?

That's not me.

Even though he deserved it, I didn't mean to.

Then, I did the most cowardly thing to do after you just punched a guy, and probably broke his nose; I ran.