Ch. 2

Shawn's POV

When I got on the bus, I saw Brianna. She looked so good. Her blonde hair in curls and no makeup. She was so adorable. I was really tired because I stayed up all night wondering if she ever thought about me like I do her.

When I sat down next to her, she found out I was tired. Is it that noticeable? Well anyway the last thing I remember is drifting off with my head on her shoulder. I felt so comfortable.

In my dream, Brianna was sitting on her front lawn. She waved at me and called me over. I went back to my car to get a necklace I got her. When I was walking back, she was gone. I started panicking. I ran into her house, and searched everywhere. I screamed her name as loud as I could.

Then I heard a faint, "Shawn! Shawn! Shawn, wake up! Shawn!"

I quickly opened my eyes and we were back on the bus approaching the school.

"Are you okay? You were sweating and jerking around. I thought you were having a seizure." Brianna asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just had a bad dream." I replied.

"Okay, come here. I need to fix your hair, it looks like you just woke up... Oh wait..." Brianna said.

As she started to fix my hair, she slowly ran her fingers through my hair. I probably look like a mess right now. When she was done I looked up into her beautiful crystal blue eyes.

Brianna's POV

As he looked into my eyes, I started to blush. He is beautiful, but he's my best friend and I don't think he likes me like that.
The bus stopped and I got off with Shawn. He looked at me and smiled.

"You know, Brianna, you are so...so... how do I put it? You are so good at curling your hair."

Damn it! I thought he was going to say good looking... I guess I was right about him not liking me in that way.

Shawn's POV

Why did I say that!? I should have straight up told her that she looked so beautiful today.

I goofed up. She was good at curling her hair though. I'm so dumb.