Ch. 34

Shawn's POV

Everything went black.

I saw things falling over me. Or was I falling?

I heard a thud and I couldn't breathe anymore.

I felt something in my arm and I held it as I fell.

I heard a scream. But it wasn't my voice. It was a girl. It wasn't my voice. It sounded distant. It sounded like,

Like,

Like Bri.

Jaxson's POV

Shawn fainted backward, holding his arm. I leaned over him and moved his hand away. There was a cut as long as my hand and it was about an inch deep. I could almost see his bone.

The police man was already on his knees, cutting some of Shawn's shirt off, and tying it tightly around the wound.

"Do you know who did this?" The officer asked.

"No, sir I'm sorry," I said.

The officer nodded and shouted for backup. Everybody was hectic. Was barely conscious myself.

I looked around. Everybody was either rushing toward my sister's hospital room, where a scream just came from, or they were rushing toward Shawn, who had just fainted and has a huge cut in his arm.

But nobody seemed to notice the main doors opening and a young man walking in.

"Who is that?" I whispered to myself.

I walked up closer to get a better look.

It was Matt.

His face was covered in blood and it had bruised all over it.

"Get him out of here!" I yelled.

Some of the people helping Shawn turned around and saw him.

They walked up to me.

"Who is that sir?" The police men asked.

"That is the kid who attempted to murder my sister!" I screamed.

The police man wasted no time walking up to Matt and putting him in handcuffs.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Matt said, smirking.

"Sir, you are under arrest for attempted murder of Brianna Smith," they said, forcibly putting him in handcuffs.

"I seriously wouldn't be doing this if I were you!" Matthew shouted.

"You will be se-" the police man was cut off by an explosion of gunshots coming from the East side of the building.