Ch. 23

Bri's POV

I walked into Shawn's room and saw a pad of paper.

So, I got my pen out of my purse and decided to write him a note explaining how he hurt me.

It was a three page long note and it took me five tries to write.

I explained how I saw him with that girl an how I started to hurt myself again and how I've pushed everybody away because they weren't him.

Then I put it under his pill bottle, knowing that he would use it during the morning, so he could see the note.

Then I observed the bottle. It just caught my attention for some reason. It had red font and a warning sign on it.

It said:

WARNING
These pills are for prescription use only. Do not take unless directed by doctor. Taking more than one pill in a 24 hour period of time could result in cramps, diarrhea, the flu, or in serious cases, death.

For some reason, that last part appealed to me.

So, I decided to open the bottle and pour it into my hand.

There were at least 45 of them.

I'm happy the doctors listened to me.

I sniffed the pills, and they smelt like nothing. It's like they had a scent so strong that they had no smell.

I thought about putting them back, but they jut called to me.

A tear escaped my eye, which made me wipe my eye, dropping the pills.

So, I bent over and started picking them up.

Then, the bedroom door opened.