Ch.1

Brianna's POV

As I waited on the bus for Shawn to get on, I checked my phone.

It said,"Text from Matt💔"
I didn't open the text. He really hurt me and I didn't want to even think about him.

About a year ago, Matt asked me out. We dated for about 2 months when I found out that he was cheating on me. Once I found that out, I literally never spoke to him again.

I have maybe over 200 texts from him that I have never read.

After Matt and I started dating, I met this guy named Shawn, and he became my bestfriend. I also met Cam and Nash.

When Shawn became my friend... I felt like... Like he saved me. I was suffering from a lot of depression after Matt cheated on me. Then, Shawn came in and saved me. He stayed by my side day and night to make sure I didn't hurt myself anymore. He saved me.

When Shawn got on the bus, I lifted my hand a little and pointed down next to me. He smiled and walked over to me and plopped down on the seat.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he said sounding like he was tired.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yeah. I stayed up all night."

"Doing...?"

"Thinking about...never mind... wake me up when we get to school."

He laid his head down on my shoulder and drifted off.